The Champions Hockey League is looking for very important new staff: Fan Ambassadors all over the continent. Fan Ambassadors are willing to go beyond and share their exciting hockey experiences at CHL games with other fans on Social Media. They believe in Europe's greatest club hockey competition and advocate the Champions Hockey League in a positive way. They support their team at CHL games, are open to learn about teams from other countries and to connect with other fans. It’s a huge role to play, and in return, the rewards can be just as big.
- Fan Ambassadors attend the CHL home games of their favourite team.
- They catch moments (photos/videos) at every game and share them with a predefined hashtag (tba) on Social Media.
- They focus on their own experiences, having a good time at a CHL game.
- They challenge the Fan Ambassadors of the other CHL teams in a contest.
- They follow the regulations and tasks given by the CHL and its official partners.
- Two tickets per home game of the Fan Ambassadors’ favourite team
- Special Fan Ambassador jersey
- Meet & greet with the Top Scorer of the Fan Ambassador’s favourite team
- Behind the scenes tour at a CHL home game of the Fan Ambassador’s favourite team
- Possibility to win a trip to the CHL Final on 6 February 2018 (reward for the most committed Fan Ambassador, decided by a jury)
How to apply: Think you're the perfect Fan Ambassador for your favourite team? Tell us via the application form why we should choose you for this important position, no later than 4 July 2017. Bring your text to life with photos and/or videos - the more creative the better. After the closing date for applications, a jury will decide on the engagement of the Fan Ambassador for each CHL team. Chosen Fan Ambassadors will be notified on 24 July 2017. Please note: Fan Ambassadors who were assigned in 2016/17 are eligible to be assigned again - but they have to apply via online form same as other fans and accept the challenge.
Guidelines for Fan Ambassadors: Click here.