The 2018/19 Champions Hockey League season will be launched on Wednesday with the Group Stage Draw in Copenhagen - follow the livestream, which starts at 16:00 CET.
Hosted by Olympic Gold Medalist Tessa Bonhomme, the CHL Draw will see 32 teams learn who they'll play in the group stage of next season's competition.
Click here for the ranking and seeding of the 32 teams before the draw.
Where to watch?
Now sure how the draw will work? Check out the simple explainer video below!
- There will be four pots containing 8 teams each.
- Pot 1: Teams ranked 1-8 | Pot 2: Teams ranked 9-16 | Pot 3: Teams ranked 17-24 |
Pot 4: Teams ranked 25-32; the CHL ranking tool applies.
- Draw order: Teams from pot 4 will be drawn first, teams from pot 1 last.
- The Draw will provide 8 groups of four teams each.
- Clubs from the same league cannot be drawn into the same group.
- Should a league conflict occur then the club in question will be placed in the next possible group available, determined by the help of software.