As the world continues to navigate through these challenging times, the Champions Hockey League is preparing for the upcoming season and offering up a unique opportunity for you, the fans. The CHL, along with its kit supplier Warrior, is currently drafting designs for jerseys for the 2020/21 season and we want to make you a part of the creative process. To do this, we are hosting a contest asking fans to develop their own original jersey designs!
To get started, first check out the CHL Design Rule Book, then download the template and start creating! Whether you’re an avid fan of the game or want to flex your artistic muscles, you can let your ideas flow. You also have the option to print the template or edit it with graphic software.
Be sure to upload your layout by 22 April via this link and your creation could be one of the official designs of the 2020/21 CHL season.
The winner of the contest will receive:
- Two VIP tickets to a CHL game of his/her choice
- A behind-the-scenes tour and meet & greet with his/her favorite CHL player
- A game-worn, signed, CHL jersey from that player
Additionally, your name will appear on the neck label of every CHL jersey showcasing your design.
Design Rule Book
Please note, for your design to qualify, it must follow these rules:
- At least 70% of the jersey must be in the main color
- Design needs to cover (3) colors (please define which design elements belong to color 1, color 2 or color 3)
- The collar shall be free of any designs
- All logo positions, sizes and colors already drawn shall not be changed
- Positions, sizes and fonts of player names and numbers shall not be changed
- Position and font of the club claim shall remain
Also, please be aware that those who wish to take part must be 18 years or older.
We’re excited to see your creations. Upload your final design here.
Stay healthy, and we wish you the best of luck!